time capsule
introduction
nisa/achin. roller-coaster eighteen. indonesian. your future prescription reader. part-time writer, pardon my posts.

facebook, path: An Nisa Nur Laila
twitter, instagram, snapchat: achinlaila
about.me/achinlaila for all social media's links


affiliates
firends with inspiration
mas ipan | mb fildzah | kunin | fitria | atusta | yuuki | nastiti | ichak | marlina | hani | rial | fitrah | dithun | aditya | paradisa | saddhana | next?

your whisper
comment and critics about the blog. don't forget your name. xoxo.


memories
2012-2013's posts are eye-scratching. beware yourself.



Layout by Steff
iemai inspired
Adele - Lovesong | Aug 10, 2012

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again


Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am young again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am fun again


However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am free again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am clean again

However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you

However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you

I will always love you
Cause I love you
Ohh, ohh


Recommended to listen! Sayang di videokeman gaada jadi gabisa dijadiin blog song huhu :'(
Sumpah tante adele itu emang number one uno top jos kok lek bikin lagi selow =D

Labels: ,




« older poststopnewer posts »